You are listening to : >> Shit I forgot my tagboard password. <<


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 8, 2009

E.O.Y Day 1

4 More Days left.


Today, English components were tested, mainly:


1. Letter-Writing

2. Narrative Writing

3. Comprehension and Summary


So, we had like 1hr 45mins for the letter-writing and the narrative.

And then we had our break.


Guess what.

The canteen was crowded like omgwtfbbq.


So we decided to go to the Poolside Cafe.


When I say we, I mean Zan, Huaying, Guo Yue, Denzyl, Hwa Jin and I.

But today SzeChuan tagged along too :)


The poolside auntie ripped me. 5 FRIGGIN BUCKS for a stupid not-very-nice meal.


So anyway, we were chatting and asking each other when the next paper would start.


"Aiya, still have 15 minutes lah! Paper 10.45 start." was what I said.


Hwa Jin was like "No! 10.40 lah."


And then either Guo Yue or Zan said it started at 10.30 ._.


I was like " Eh you all stop scamming me hor. Hwa Jin say 10.40 then you all say 10.30"


In the end, we decided that the paper started at 10.45.


When we were happily walking back to class, we saw the other classes. The invigilators were already giving out the test papers.


In my mind, I was thinking this :

Shit. We were really in deep fat shit.
So we ran. And ran. And ran until my super nice Flashy Fruitade almost spilled onto the floor.
Turns out Zan and Guo Yue were right. The paper started at 10.40, but we were supposed to be in class by 10.30.
Reluctantly throwing away my soda which cost me one buck, we went into the classroom and started our exams.
Tomorrow's Science and Chinese. I've gotta do science. Bye.

Told you from the start. 1:13 AM

Name: Giggs Ho Yong Jie

Age: 13

School: Hwa Chong Institution

Edmund =]
Genevieve =]
Jasmine =]
Junwen =]
Kaixian =]]
Kiahieng =]
Mavis =]
Sabrina =]
Szechuan =]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2469618929853476321\x26blogName\x3dOnce+Upon+A+Starry+Night+(K.I.P)\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://risk-losing-it.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://risk-losing-it.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8602927397638842903', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Heartbreaker </3